September 4, 2018

Pin-it Tuesday




The Pride festival is coming up on the 15th! I'm brainstorming now for some ideas on what I want to do with my hair. Two years ago, my sister dyed the underside of my hair rainbow, so I want to do something like it again this year. She's also preforming in the show this year I think? So I have to hurry up and pick something so I can find time with her to get it done! Because of my full time job I can't do all rainbow, or anything to crazy like I want to, but I think these ideas are cool!


This one I obviously can't do, but it's so pretty! I wish my hair was this thick






I like the braid on this one too, so I would ask her to style it this way so you can see the underside better 



This isn't rainbow but how gorgeous is this?! I wish I was a girl sometimes, and actually spent time doing my hair and make up....

2 comments:

  1. Omg, that peekaboo rainbow is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are amazing. I need to start figuring out Pride!

    ReplyDelete