October 10, 2019

Halloween Read-A-Thons

It's FALL, y'all!! The best time of the year is finally here! I am doing 2 Read-a-thons with some of my book club people, and thought I would share them in here too in case anyone else wanted to join us. I am a little behind, b/c I just went on vacation and was too busy to read a lot *gasp*

The first read-a-thon is a hocus pocus themed one, which is pretty easy, and at the end, we have to watch the movie to get 15 points!! There are 3 teams to pick from, and I picked team Trick or Treaters. This one is only until October 14.

Prompts are:

Spine-tingling book (5 points)

Read by flashlight (5 points)

Fantasy Novel (5 points)

Read a book with a squad (5 points)

Listen to an audiobook (5 points)

Read the group book (10 points)

Then celebrate your victory by watching Hocus Pocus (15 points)


The other read-a-thon I am doing is called the Trick or Treat read-a-thon or ToT for social media hashtags

That one is a month long, and has lots of categories and prompts. Here is the twitter link!
https://twitter.com/ToT_athon/status/1164565143453409281?s=19&fbclid=IwAR2ARA_RKHbEDWCFvVRkLR9CHbLrROZuosAjk43qyxHmQGlcUAYgihDumOM

Also, this month is Deweys!! This month is going to be full of reading lots of spooky books 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment