December 4, 2017

Wrap-up-Feelings

Co parenting during the holidays, sucks. Especially with someone like my x. It's downright miserable at times. It's lonely and frustrating and all of the feelings. During one of our many fights last month I came across this article and cried during the entire thing. During on our fights, I pointed out that he was the one that wanted to split up. He checked out years before we actually split, whereas I was still trying to try, while also hating him for not trying. I moved out of state in hopes it would fix us, it didn't bc he didn't want to try. Now of course that is all my opinion and he of course disagrees, but whatever. Either way, I loved that man with every ounce of me. Through everything, he was what I wanted. And this article shattered my heart all over remembering what that felt like, what it still feels like. This article put into words, why after 4 years, I still can't just pick up and move into another relationship.















1 comment: