December 4, 2017

November Wrap-up

I started a new job last month (which I hate) and I can't listen to audio books as much. Which is the main reason why I hate the job. I have bad anxiety, and when left to my thoughts all night, it's not good. The books helped me escape from my thought spirals and kept me from literally going crazy.

Once or twice a week, I'm completely by myself and can sneak some headphones.  I only accomplished 2 books last month, b/c on top of not being able to listen to audio books, it was a rough month for me mentally (probably b/c I drove myself crazy thinking all night), and I couldn't concentrate on a book book. 1 book was a DNF after I got about half way. It was too sexual for me and I hated it. I can do erotic books if I can skip the sex parts, which can't be done on audio. Or, if the story is good enough to get through the sex parts, Which this one was not. So I have my first DNF of the year....




After I finally accepted defeat on this one I moved on to a random KU find. I didn't know it, but this book takes place in my hometown!! Well, right outside of it, but it speaks of traveling to my town for the movies and stuff. I loved this book and have already recommended it to all of the people.


No comments:

Post a Comment