June 12, 2018

Pin-it Tuesday



My son's birthday is next month and he wants a Harry Potter party! It's going to be outside, so I won't be able to do too much as far as the theme goes, but I've been searching on pintrest for the invitation and other ideas. Realistically, even if it wasn't outside I wouldn't be able to pull any of this off, but it's fun to pretend








He wants to do some sort of wand craft, but I am not sure what we will do since I think kids will mostly want to be in the water.



I think we will just end up doing something simple with decorations, but I do have a friend who loves Harry Potter and is a baker, so I think I am going to ask her to make the cake. In a dream world, my gift to my son would be tickets to Harry Potter World!! Maybe one day.... *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. These are all really cute party ideas! I would LOVE a Harry Potter party!

    ReplyDelete