February 5, 2019

Weekly Goals



January was a lazy month for me! I didn't start classes until the 14th, had vacation from both jobs over the New Year, and hours were cut from my part time job. Did I do anything productive with my life? Nope. I took down the Christmas tree and put away the decorations mid January, and that was pretty much the extent of things. I still haven't moved the dog crate back into the living room, or put away all the Christmas gifts....So I have 2 goals for this week. Get my living room back in order, and clean up my room!

I did do my son's room a few weeks back while he was at his dad's and he loves it! He wanted to me rearrange his room so that he could have more space to play. I also got rid of A LOT of toys, and the best part was he wasn't there to tell me how he needed EVERY toy I tried to give away. He now actually sleeps in his room, and wants to spend time in there instead of my room. It's great.

I also did manage to set up a desk in my room for school work! I need a chair, but it's a cute little space that I am hoping will help me stay organized. I am hoping to go on a huge trip with my sister in the fall and will need to take all online classes, so I don't miss too much class. I struggle with online classes, so I am hoping the desk will help me stay organized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment