March 4, 2019

March Writing Prompts



A member in my blog group shared some March prompts! Some are really good, and since it is only the 4th, I am going to try and play catch up. Plus, I could use something fun after the last entry I posted....

She posted 3 different prompts, and I am going to take some from each b/c there are such good suggestions on all of them!


Day 2. How do you Refresh

This might seem silly, but I refresh either by playing my Sims4 game for a couple hours, or just binge watching TV. I don't have a whole lot of time to be lazy, so when I have a couple of free hours, it is SO nice to just wrap myself up in a blanket and either live my fantasy life on Sims4, or just watch crap TV. Once the weather gets nice again, I'll go outside more. Friday's are really light this semester and I am really looking forward to going to the park alone, or the river alone and just sitting.

Day 3. Twenty facts about Yourself
1. I love cats 2. I have a son who gets on my nerves everyday and is also my world 3. My favorite color is rainbow (yes, that can be a color) 4. I can drive a manual, and actually prefer it. 5. I can shoot a gun 6. I want to take kickboxing classes 7. I am an awesome mom (so my son says) 8. I miss playing the flute 9. A dachshund is my dream dog 10. I want to be an ultrasound tech 11. My *only* regret is not going to VT 12. I hate the outdoors except for the cooler months 13. I'm so very uncoordinated 14. I love to cook but hate to bake 15. I love my siblings more than I will ever admit to them 16. I want to buy a house with a gorgeous porch where my son can have a porch swing 17. I want to travel!!!! 18. I want to take horseback riding lessons 19. I am afraid of heights but LOVE roller coasters 20. I want to live in Rhode Island



No comments:

Post a Comment