April 21, 2017

Friday Reads

I'm having a really rough week this week. I can't find the energy/ don't want to do anything but curl up in bed and read. But whenever I do that, I either can't focus on my book or I fall asleep. This weekend I'm going to try and organize my life a little and then maybe I can focus more on my books. The books I am reading are SO good, and I'm frustrated they are taking me so long to read. Well, anyways, here are my Friday reads!!


Before I Fall, my mom actually sugessted to me. It's a movie now and I want to finish the book so I can go see the movie. I have a different series by this author on my goodreads and hopefully I'll read that series next! 

The book by Rober Dugoni is actually #3 in a series I started b/c its free on kindle. It's about a female cop in Seattle. So it's a crime and mystery series and so far I am liking it. I listen to it while I am at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment