April 17, 2017

Prompts







                            I've been searching prompts for the last hour and haven't been able to find anything that jumped out to me. 
                            
                            I saw a '5 year plan' one that sounded interesting, but once I started writing I realized that I don't really have a very exciting plan....I want the same as anyone else. I want a house, I want to feel settled and I want Mason to have a yard. I hate that I don't even have a balcony for him. I want to go to school but don't know where or for what or when I would find the time. I already work too much and can't even find time to sleep. So, I don't see myself being very successful in school. I want a Wrangler 😁 and besides that I don't really want much. I don't want to be married, but I would love to have more kids. I have pretty much given up on more kids though, I'll just have to love on my friends kids <3

                          The next prompt I have been thinking about is my bucket list. To be honest, I'm not sure I really have one. Besides going to Ireland and taking an Alaskan Cruise to see the northern lights, there isn't much else. I'm sure if I *really* thought about it I could come up with some more silly ones. But I don't have any celebrities I want to meet, I don't want to go skydiving, nothing like that. I am boring. 

                     When Nikki posted the prompts for this month I was excited about the "5 things people don't know about me" and I thought about it too, but I really don't think there are 5 things that the people that actually read this blog, don't know about me :( I'm pretty much an open book....

                      Sooooo, I guess in short, I want to write and have nothing to write about.....

1 comment:

  1. I love your 5 year plan! I feel the same way about a yard. I want Haleigh to be able to just go out and play! I hope that happens in the near future. You don't have to write just for us - you never know someone could happen upon your blog!

    ReplyDelete