November 14, 2017

Prompt day

The prompt in the group I'm in yesterday was "what authors do you like so much that you wouldn't have top read the synopsis of one of their books to pick one up". For me it's a couple authors.

One. Colleen Hoover. I read her new book last month and had absolutely no idea what it was about. I usually don't read synopsis of books, unless I'm at the book store and trying to find a new book to buy, but with hers I know she's going to rip my heart out and I'll cry and love every second of it.  Plus, how gorgeous are these covers?!?!




Another author for me would have to be Jamie Maguire. She hasn't wrote a new book in a year or 2 but there was one series I was hooked on and kept buying the next book without knowing really what it was about.




Lastly I would have to say a new author I'll add to the list is Tarryn Fisher. I recently got hooked on her books, and wish I had jumped on her books sooner. But you read books at certain times in your life and sometimes they aren't what you need to read and don't enjoy them.




No comments:

Post a Comment