March 24, 2018

Spotlight Saturday



I've been slacking on my planner, so I finally sat down yesterday and updated it! I'm doing pretty good on my book bingo to be so early in the year.  I found out that James Patterson writes true crime stories, so I can't wait to pick up one of those for the true crime square.  I'm surprised I haven't read a dyspotian novel yet. Two years ago, that was my favorite genre. But now, I don't read them as much. 





So far, for the year I've read 19 books. I am thinking about raising my total for the year b/c I made my goal 40 when I didn't think I would be able to read that much this year since I am not supposed to listen to headphones at work. But. I've been doing it for 2 months and *knock on wood* no one has said anything yet. I also have a bookshelf to fill out the books I've read, like last year. But my writing is too big for the spines, so I decided to do something like this, while I am waiting for someone to write in the titles on my bookshelf page. #10 is 2 colors b/c it was an audio book, but the book club pick. I wish I thought about making it double colored before I colored the whole square orange but oh well. #17 is 3 colors  b/c I read half the book as a book and then listened to part while I was at work. Obviously, I've done more audio than any other, but I am excited I've managed to read 3 actual books so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment