May 9, 2018

Top 5




Today is top 5 things you are grateful for this month. Obviously, I need to start out with being grateful it's my birthday month! I lived to see another year.


Next, would be my family. I think we have grown closer than ever this past year and I love it. I even talk to my brother on a daily basis! I see him a couple times a week. I really can't imagine where I would be without the support and love of my family.


This is the first family picture we have taken in at least 6 years. This picture makes my heart so happy.





Friends....I have the best group of friends and I am thankful for them everyday. They make me smile on days when I really need it. Even if they don't know it, they mean a lot to me. 





I love that I live somewhere that has all 4 seasons (even if some are longer than others) and it looks like this...I love the mountains. I lived in Florida for a year and although I love the beach and how beautiful it was there, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else right now






Lastly, for furbabies. I am definitely the type of person that needs animals around and these babies make my house a home for sure. 









No comments:

Post a Comment