August 7, 2017

Monthly Wrap-up

It's late, but I couldn't do this last month, so here is my last months wrap up!! I was on vacation for a week, so I didn't read as much as last month, but still not too bad! And! I even read the book club book


★★★
A random find on KU and it wasn't what I thought it would be....It was a suspense like it said, but it was a little too sexual for me. I didn't care for that part of it. 



★★★
From the author of Girl on the Train, which I loved. I didn't like this one as much. It took me about a month to finish. 



★★★
This was a sequel to a book I read in January. I did not like this as much as the first one, which I was disappointed about. 



★★★★
Book club pick, and it was a fun spin on Peter Pan. I don't see many Peter Pan retellings


                                                                    ★★★★★
This one was a random find on amazon KU and it was the best book of the month!!! I've been on a suspense kick lately, but this was a great read. Highly recommend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment