August 30, 2017

Wordless Wednesday

I  know today is supposed to be wordless Wednesday, but I read this book over the weekend, and I wanted to share some of my favorite memoirs. The book was called "I can't keep my own secrets" and it was authors, and celebrities, and I guess some random people, sharing their 6 word memoirs. Here are some of my favorites.










I picked this book, b/c for my reading challenge I have to read a book suggested by a librarian. My library had a table set up with all suggestions from librarians. I thought it would be a quick read, and I was right, but I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did. It made me think about what my 6 word memoirs would be. 

"I push on pull doors. Always" 

"Not how I pictured my life"

"Son from a broken home. Regret"

"Moved away. Moved back. Parents divorced"

"Chose happiness and myself over you"

"Spent 10 years miserable. Finally happy"

"I am not my eating disorder" 


 If you could come up with a 6 word memoir what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment