September 15, 2017

Friday Reads

I feel like I always say that I'm excited about my Friday Reads, but I am REALLY excited about this week. Last week, I tried Tarryn Fisher again and fell in love. I joined her fan page, and admitted that I didn't love her first 2 books, but that I loved 'F*ck Love' and wondered what I should read next. Well, first off, SHE COMMENTED ON MY POST!!

 And then, later, I was attacked by a couple of the girls for not liking 'Mudvein' . Apparently, it's *thee* Tarryn book to love. Which I did not. So then, Tarryn posted talking about me!! So I totally fangirled over it.


So I went and downloaded the books that were suggested to me, and that's what I'll be catching up on. First on the list in the 2nd book to one of the other ones I read. I liked it but didn't like the ending, but according to them, if I finish the series, I'll like it better. They are all Free on KU, which is exciting!




1 comment:

  1. AHH I knew about the first but not about the second! How cool! I need to join this group because I like what I've read.

    ReplyDelete