September 14, 2017

Top 5

I haven't done a prompt from my blog group in awhile, so I thought I would do a quick, fun one!!

So the prompt was top 5 classics that you want to read, or have read. I didn't do a lot of the required reading in school, so I missed out on a lot of the good classics. These are the ones that I've picked. Some I already had on my to read list and some I added 



I really, really, really want to read and love this book. The whole old english doesn't do it for me though...I downloaded it as an audio book thinking that would be easier. And it wasn't. So maybe one day. 


This book I have read and LOVED! This is the only book that I can think of that I watched the movie and then read the book, and loved them both equally. 


Barnes and Noble had this as their $5 classics for the summer, and I should have bought it.


I've never heard of this one, but I read the description and it sounds so good!


I feel like this was a book club pick....? Again, something I've never heard of but read the description and thought it sounded interesting. 


My sister actually loaned me this book when she was in town and said that I MUST read it. So it's on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment