September 9, 2017

Spotlight Saturday



Last week, I finished my reading Challenge!!!

This is my second year doing a reading challenge. Third year tracking my books, and second doing a challenge. Last year, I hit a slump around June and didn't complete it. So this year, I cut back on the books and I finished!! This is really exciting to me, and I've read such great books, too.

The book that put me into the finish line is a book I finished the night of the 31st. B/c I work overnight, to me technically I finished it on the 31st in my head but I know technically it was the 1st. Either way, I'm too obsessed with things being in order and I didn't know whether to put it in my Aug wrap up or save it for my Sept. Ultimately, I know it really doesn't matter and I know no one cares but me, but I decided to post it here, so It's not in Aug or Sept, and I can stop thinking about which one is right.

                                                                       ★★★★

I liked this book, but b/c I've been on a suspense kick, I kept expecting something to happen.

 Pregnant wife, is riding in the car with wife #2 and its raining...Oh wait! It's a storm! And they are trapped! And wife goes into labor 2 months early!! Something like that to happen....but nope.

Still really good, really cute, and not 100% predictable as I usually find most romance books. The ending was VERY cute and since its free on KU with audio, it's something I would suggest to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment