September 8, 2017

Friday Reads

My Friday reads this week are really good! One is a book by Tarryn Fisher. Tarry is a favorite author of a friend of mine in my book club. I've read 2 of her other books, and according to goodreads I sort of liked them? I remember hating one...but oh well. I can't remember which one. But, this book sounded really good and I figured I would give her another chance. The friend in book club who loves her, actually gifted the book to me, and I LOVE IT! I can't wait to just go home and binge it tomorrow. Which actually probably won't happen b/c my mother in law is in town. But a girl can dream....

The next book I found on Amazon last night looking for a new audio book for work. I have read one other book by this author. I think it was the beginning of last year? I really enjoyed it so I didn't want to miss out on this one. And I think she has one more book out too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment