January 24, 2018

top 5



The top 5 topic this week is favorite shows on Netflix/Hulu. I don't really watch a bunch of shows, so this was pretty easy.








My first picks are the Shonda Thursday shows. Grey's Anatomy, Scandal and How to Get Away with murder.



How to Get Away with Murder is a newish show, I think only 4 seasons? My mom suggested it to me and its insane! I love it!! 

Next would be Scandal. I can't remember who suggested this to me, but I really enjoy it. Honestly, it has also helped me understand politics a lot more too. I was bored with the show at the beginign of this season, but took a break and now I can't remember why I stopped watching it! I love Olivia.


I legit hate myself for still watching this show, but i can't stop. This picture is from a few seasons ago, but I picked it b/c these were my favorite people and they are almost all dead or gone now. 



Empire!!! This show is awesome! This family is full of crazy, gangster, entitled, and hard core people and I just love watching them. 




And then of course, when those shows are on break, its SVU!

No comments:

Post a Comment