April 11, 2018

Top 5 Wednesday



The blog post today for my blog group is top 5 things you like about Spring! I have a love hate relationship with Spring b/c it means Summer is close, and Summer is the worst!! But it is nice to thaw out from the Winter.

 First, has to be the beach....the last couple years and we go to see my grandparents with my mom for spring break. We skipped it this year, but it is still one of my favorites about spring. Going in April is the best b/c it's still cool at night and you can walk on the beach in a hoodie. It's not too hot during the day, and you can actually enjoy sitting on the beach.


 Next, are these trees! We have dogwood trees everywhere and then trees that look like these but are called the pear something? Anyways, these are usually planted in groups and they are gorgeous. They usually only last a few weeks, and they the flowers turn into leaves, but I enjoy them for the couple weeks they are here.
Third, KINGS DOMINION!! I get my son and I season passes and we love it. It's only about an hour away and with the passes, it makes it pretty much free for us to go. The water park is the best, so once that opens we will go a lot more often.


























Next, who doesn't love park days?! And with the longer days, we love hanging out at the park. We had spring break last year and the weather was crap pretty much the whole week, so when the weather was finally turning around, we took advantage and spent the whole day with our friends. There were supposed to be fireworks to start off the carnival, but there were issues and they went off too late for us.















And lastly, It's my birthday!! Which, of course, is celebrated for the whole month.

No comments:

Post a Comment