April 10, 2018

Bookhaul



Saturday, I went to a local book sale with 2 of my friends. I think the sale goes on for about a week, and they have new sales every day. We like to go on half price day. There is also a bag sale day on the last day, where you can fill up a bag for $5! Last year we did that too, and I filled up 2 whole bags with books that I still haven't read, so I didn't do that one this year. All of these books cost $14!! Some I was just picking up based on the cover or title, and planning on actually looking into them later. But some I did pick b/c they are books I wanted to read, and I am so excited about the haul!!





 After the library sale, a local used book store was also having a sale. So of course we went there too.  I'm not really sure how the pricing works there, but I am always happy with how little the books cost and how much I can get. But with the sale going on, it was even better! And my sister in law lets me use her credit there, so I paid $5 for all of these. I already own one of Hopkins books, so I am excited to have another. And the James Patterson book is true crime! So I can use it for my book challenge. I bought Fried Green Tomatoes from the library sale, so I also got another book of hers at the book room. I haven't read any books of hers yet, but my book club ladies love her. 




And, b/c I am such a good friend, when one of my friends was getting rid of books to make room on her shelf for the books we got from the sales, I took some of her books. I like to help out when I can 😊 so here are the books I got from her, with one that was bought for me. I adore Kristin Hannah, and the series by Hilary Duff was a book club pick years ago I never read. 




Now, goal for tonight is to rearrange my bookshelf, pick some to get rid of, and find room for my new books! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the help! Hahaha ive mostly rearranged my shelves but now im going to go through my nora Roberts books and group them together by series. I have some space left on my bookshelves!

    ReplyDelete