June 23, 2017

Friday Reads!

I haven't posted a Friday Reads in awhile, but this week I am really excited about the books I am reading. YA is my go to favorite genre, but my absolute favorite is suspense, murder mystery. I usually have 2 books I'm reading at a time b/c one is an audio book for work and then I will sometimes have a book book to read.


The first book is a book my mom bought me a few weeks ago and I've been waiting till I have a couple days off in a row to binge read it. It's written by the same author who wrote "Girl on the Train" and I loved that book! And, actually the movie too.



The other is an audio book, a book I've been dying to read, but it wasn't available in audio so it was just sitting on my kindle. The audio became available the other day!! I started it last night at work and it's just as good as I wanted it to be!




No comments:

Post a Comment