June 12, 2017

Kindle Unlimited






              About 4 years ago, when I got back into reading I was about to move out of state. I had barley any books of my own and wasn't sure how I was going to keep up reading. That's when I found out about Kindle app for my phone. I'm aware I was way behind on the trend, but better late than never, right? After we moved, I wasn't working and I could only read the free books as we didn't have money for me to buy any. I read some really great books that I probably wouldn't have read otherwise. But the real deal came when I signed up for kindle unlimited 2 years ago. I had gotten a kindle tablet for Christmas, and decided that paying for a reading service was worth it by now. On top of TONS of free books, you can also listen to audio books free too. Which works out really well for me b/c I work overnight and can listen to books while I'm working. Last year (and this year) I read some AMAZING books through Kindle Unlimited and wanted to share them with you guys!

#1 has to be probably one of the best books I read all year honestly. And part of the cover will go in my book tattoo sleeve.
"The trail of broken wings" by:  Sejal Badani AMAZING AMAZING BOOK I highly recommend this to everyone and anyone.

#2 "The language of Hoofbeats" by: Catherine Hyde

#3 The "Paper Magician" series. There are 3 books in the series and all 3 are free.

#4 "Bulletproof" by" Maci Bookout. You can laugh if you want, but this star of teen mom wrote an amazing book. I could relate to her story so much and this title will also make it into my tattoo sleeve.

#5 "1984" by: George Orwell. Again, I know I am late to the train, but I'm glad I finally read it.

#6 The "Breathing" Series. All 3 books are free on KU

#7 "Fractured" by: Catherine McKeinze. There are a few books of hers on KU, but so far this is my favorite.


KU is $10 a month, and it's the best $10 I spend every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment