June 3, 2017

May book Wrap-up



I know this is late, but I swear I wrote this in May, the website glitched and deleted the entry when I went to post it. But better late than never, right?

So, I ended the month out on 6 books. I am proud of this b/c last year May was the month where I hit my slump. I read for Dewey's and then maybe a book or 2 after that until November. I'm hoping I can keep my motivation over the summer and hit my reading goal for the year!





⭐⭐⭐⭐


This book sparked my interest b/c it was advertised to be as good as "Girl on the Train" which I loved. I did enjoy this, however, it wasn't on "Girl on the Train" level in my opinion.
⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐⭐


1 comment:

  1. Just the cover of In a dark dark wood would make me read it!
    You did awesome! You're totally going to hit your goal

    ReplyDelete