February 6, 2018

Pin-it Tuesday


My son's dad has the flu, ugh! And I have this irrational fear that my son, who has never gotten the flu before, is going to get it, be hospitalized, and die. So I've been looking up things to prevent us from getting it, and to potentially help my son's dad get over it.  Times like this are one of many where I really fucking hate working overnights and sharing custody b/c I really just want to lock me and my son in a bubble for the next week. But here are some cool and easy ideas I found on Pintrest!




This looks like something I actually want to do on a weekly basis....


My son's dad loves makers mark so I saw this for him, and if I liked him enough I would have even gone to the store to get for him haha!





Besides the ginger, which I have in my head that I hate with a passion although I've never actually it, this sounds good!

No comments:

Post a Comment