February 19, 2018

Prompt





I've been really bad about keeping up with my blog group this much which really makes me sad, b/c I love writing in here. So I'm going to do my best to write every day for the next week <3

Prompt: Bullet your day

I have a couple different ways my day goes which I like. I like that my day isn't the same boring thing every day. Here are 2 different ways my days go.

-Midnight-830a work
-If I am off from my part time job and actually do what I should, I go to sleep until 2 when I get up to go get my son from school
-if i do have to work I deal with animals, grab coffee and go to work
-get back home, and hang out until I drop him off with his dad (6pm 2 days a week, 8p 3 nights a week, which change based on my schedule)
-make dinner if its an 8p drop off day. Which my son won't eat b/c he wants to annoy me
-come home and put on netflix
-set 14 (literally) alarms
-sleep
-wake up 5 mins before I have to leave
-make coffee
-show up barley on time for work.


If I am off work
-wake up at 630
-get my son all packed up, deal with the animals
-wake up the kid and fight with him about getting dressed
-chick fil a is our special breakfast spot that I take him to on school mornings.
-drop him off at school
-go home and pretend I am going to clean the house
-spend the rest of the day being worthless on fb
-pick kid up
-go home and hang out till drop off time
****
-If I am off this night, we do bath
-hang out watching a movie or do game night
-read a story put him to bed
-sit up watching netflix/hulu until bed time for me


Most days I feel like I'm so busy my head my explode, and then some days I'm so bored! I like that it's not the same boring 9-5 job schedule though

No comments:

Post a Comment