May 28, 2017

Friday Reads




                             Of course it is Sunday and I am 2 days late with my Friday reads post, b/c that's how my life goes. But anyways here it is.

                           

                             The first book I'll post about, and book I was reading on Friday, is the 2nd book in a series, "The Breathing". The 1st book was amazing and I loved. I listened to it on audio while I was at work, and as soon as I finished the 1st, I immediately went and bought the 2nd. The 2nd book didn't impress me as much. It completely skipped over the end result of the 1st book, and moved onto Emma having a new issue. It annoyed me. Not to mention, I hated the mother character. Now that I've finished this, I can say it did get better, but I was disappointed that the entire book wasn't as good as the first.



                             The next book I wanted to post about is a book I haven't read yet, but my mom bought it for me the other day and I think it'll be the next book I read. Mystery/Suspense is probably one of my favorite genres to read, and I LOVED 'The Girl on The Train' so I am super excited about this,


2 comments: