May 4, 2017

Top 5

I had a hard time trying to come up with 5 fandoms today, but I came up with 4!

The first would probably be the obvious for anyone that knows me. The little mermaid and mermaids in general. Who didn't want to be Ariel when they were a kid?! Mine just also carried into "Adulthood". I wanted a Disney themed wedding, my bridesmaids were going to dress as their favorite princesses, and had planned on wearing the "Ariel" design from Alfred Angelo.




Second, I would have to say Dachshunds!!! I've been in love with these dogs since I can remember. My son even got me a Dachshunds necklace for mothers day one year. I'm sure there was some influence from my mom, but she swears he picked it out himself.  I was lucky enough to have a dachshund mix for a few years, and will have another one day! I'm a big advocate for "Adopt. Don't shop" but I might have to shell out $700 for one of these one day..... 





Third, Collen Hoover!! I read one of her novellas a couple years ago that someone in book club sent me and was instantly a fan! She is going to be at Book Convention in June and I'm really sad I can't find anyone to go with me to meet her. 




Fourth has to be Twilight! I blame Twilight for getting me back into reading, so I will always be obsessed with the books/movies, no matter how much I get made fun of lol 

4 comments:

  1. Where is the convention? I'm sure we've already talked about it but I can't remember! I love all your fandoms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somewhere in New York! Bill Nye was going to be there and Stephen King!! AND! The author of the raven king books

      Delete
  2. Remind me of the convention please!!! I know we talked about it, but for some reason, I can't remember when or where it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in New York the first weekend of June. You said you couldn't go b/c of school

      Delete